top of page

Acerca de

WhatsApp Image 2022-11-04 at 10.26.23 PM (6).jpeg

Rates

WINTER RATES 

January 01 to May 31
Studios $99+tax/night
Large Studio & One Bedroom units $139+tax/night
Two Bedroom unit $199+tax/night
Monthly & Extended Stay Discounts Available - please email us


SUMMER RATES

June 01 to October 31

Studios $69+tax/night

Large Studio & One Bedroom units $99+tax/night

Two Bedroom unit $159+tax/night

Weekly (7 nights +), Monthly & Extended Stay Discounts Available - please email us
 

FALL RATES

November 01 to December 20

Studios $99+tax/night

Large Studio & One Bedroom units $139+tax/night

Two Bedroom unit $199+tax/night

Weekly (7 nights +), Monthly & Extended Stay Discounts Available - please email us
 

HOLIDAY RATES

Easter, Christmas & New Years

Studios $139+tax/night

Large Studio & One Bedroom units $179+tax/night

Two Bedroom unit $249+tax/night

Cancellation Policy

Refunds, Modifications and Changes

PVRPV has a firm CANCELLATION POLICY for all guests. We make every effort to work with our clients when a cancellation occurs as we understand situations happen. However, our policies are designed with, and approved by our property owners. Please review our cancellation policies in their entirety and if you have any questions please contact us.

Short Term Stays
(For stays less than 30 nights)

60 Day Cancellation Policy

- 80% Refund* of the deposit amount of the booking, if you cancel (in writing) 60 days or greater prior to the original check-in date

- No Refunds if you cancel less than 60 days prior to the original check-in date

If you find it necessary to cancel your booking you must provide a written notice 60 days prior to your check in date. If this condition is met, 80% of your deposit amount will be refunded. The other 20% of the deposit amount is a non-refundable administration fee.
 

Long Term Stays & Holiday Bookings
(For stays 30 nights or greater OR that include Christmas and/or New Years)

90 Day Cancellation Policy

- 80% Refund* of the total amount of the booking, if you cancel (in writing) 90 days or greater prior to check-in

- No Refunds if you cancel less than 90 days prior to check-in

If you find it necessary to cancel your long term stay, you must provide a written notice 90 days prior to your check in date. A 20% penalty/administration fee of the total amount of your booking/long term stay will apply and will be deducted from the amount of your refund.

We strongly recommend and encourage you to PURCHASE TRAVEL INSURANCE In the event of cancelled flights, boarder closures, pandemic outbreaks and/or your inability to fly, no refunds will be issued. The terms and conditions are as outlined in our cancellation policy without exception. For booking change requests made greater than 60 days prior to arrival may be granted, subject to rate increases and owner approval.

bottom of page